Sunday, April 13, 2014

#100HappyDays




Can you be happy for 100 days in a row?


Lately I have seen a lot of my friends posting pictures with the hashtag #100happydays so I thought I'd look into it. I went to their official website at http://100happydays.com and read about it and I was intrigued. It said that 71% tried and failed because they couldn't find the time. Well I want to find the time to be happy. I want to make time to learn the art of true happiness.

So starting tomorrow I am going to start the 100 days of happy challenge and see if I can make it to 100 days! I hope that through this challenge I will start to find more positive things in life and  learn what it is to be happy.

Here's to 100 days! :)

Want to join...take the challenge for yourself and see how far you can make it!



No comments:

Post a Comment